One of my 2014 goals is to read at least one book per month. To help me achieve this goal, I decided to buy a Kindle Paperwhite so I could read on the subway and have an uninterrupted reading experience while at home. Like many people, I’ve struggled reading books on Apple devices because the screen isn’t optimal and I’m constantly being distracted by notifications. The Kindle, which I think is the ultimate single purpose device, has changed my life because I’ve honestly never enjoyed reading so much. While I still have ten months until I achieve my goal, I’ve already read more books in 2014 than I did in all of 2013. Here are the books I’ve read so far this year:
1. The Art of Power by John Meacham (link)
2. Status Anxiety by Alain de Botton (link)
3. Hatching Twitter by Nick Bilton (link)
4. Startup Boards by Brad Feld (link)
5. Made In The USA by Vaclav Smil (link)
Schlaf | Conscious & Compassionate Change
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.